Call for Abstracts
|Deadline of Call for Abstracts:||March 23, 2022
April 8, 2022
April 15, 2022 Extended
Please note that all the applicants are requested to complete the payment of registration fee by the deadline of abstract submission. If you do not complete the payment of registration fee, your abstract will be withdrawn.
Type of Presentation
・The online oral sessions will be organized by live presentation or prerecorded video.
・Poster sessions are planning to introduce e-Poster style to upload PDF poster data on the web, and also display printed posters at the venue for the on-site poster presenters.
※Update information will be informed on this website.
Young Presentation Award
An applicant must:
- be a presenter of oral or poster presentation,
- be pre-registered for the conference and complete the payment of registration fee by the deadline of abstract submission,
- (for on-site presenters) obtain a visa for entering Japan prior to the conference, if necessary.
*Please select “Apply” when you submit an abstract.
The names of award winners will be announced during the conference.
The presenting authors must submit abstract by themselves.
Click the "Go to Abstract Submission page" button on this page. We recommend you to register early, for the online submission system is likely to be heavily accessed as the deadline approaches.
Applicants registering for the first time are requested to make a new account entering their personal information first.
Read and follow the instruction on the screens, and fill in the required fields. The items you are required to fill in are as follows:
- Presenting author's personal information
- Name of authors (no more than 20 authors), affiliated institutions (no more than 15 institutions)
- Type of presentation (Oral/Poster/Either)
- Attendance Type of this Presentation
- Application for Young Presentation Award
- Title of presentation (should be under 200 characters)
- Abstract body
- It should be below 1600 characters (include spaces).
- Do not include the title, names and institutions of authors.
- It should NOT contain figure or table.
*Please select ONE.
- Analytical Technique (ICP-MS, Laser ablation ICP-MS, Multiple-collector ICP-MS, single particle/cell-ICP-MS, X-ray absorption/fluorescence technique, MADLI-MS, Liquid chromatography, MRI, SPECT, LIBS, LAMIS, SIMS, TIMS, etc...) - Biology (Inorganic biochemistry, Metal-containing protein/enzyme, Transporter, Transcriptional factor, Gene, Metabolite, etc...) - Life Sciences & Medicine (Health & Disease, Biomarker, Theranostics, Nutrition, Epidemiology, etc...) -Toxicology & Environmental Sciences (Heavy metals, Nanoparticle, Nanotoxicology, Pollutant, Epidemiological investigation, Bioremediation, Biomineralization etc...) - Chemistry (Chemical biology, Metal-containing drug, Fluorescent probe, etc...) - Miscellaneous
After finishing abstract submission, you will receive "notification message" to your registered e-mail address (ID) for confirmation. If you do not receive such an e-mail within 24 hours, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
Modify and update your abstract
You can change/modify your abstract until the deadline of abstract submission by logging in to the Abstract Submission page.
After the deadline of the abstract submission, no modifications, changes, or additions whatsoever to the abstract body, authors (either first author or co-authors), or affiliations are permitted.
Please take great care to ensure that no mistakes are made before your submission.
Notification of acceptance
The final decision to accept or reject the submitted abstracts will be made by the Organizing Committee. A notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to each presenter by e-mail in May, 2022.
Personal Information Protection
Registered personal information use only for the conference.
The information is protected and securely saved with necessary security.